Saturday, January 31, 2009

Laundry Day Help

What do you do when your mom (or you) haven't gotten quite around to doing laundry yet and all your stuck with is the clothes on the bottom of the pile that you probably haven't worn for about a year or so?

I'll tell you what you do, accessorize!

You also layer. You find a long sleeved short that may be too short on it's own and you wear a clean short-sleeved short.

Now for the bottom. I know that all you may have left are clothes that you absolutely hate but you have to do something. You find clean socks and the cutest shoes that you have. If you dress up your feet just right, people won't even notice if you're the shorts you've had since you were in middle school.

I hope that gets you through another Laundry Day!

2 comments:

Hayley Sarah said...

I do both of these all the time when my good stuff is in the wash - accessorise and layer! Great tips.

And thanks for following my blog!

Barrie said...

I must pass this tip onto my 15 year old!

 
design by suckmylolly.com