Thursday, June 19, 2008

Interviews

I had my interview with the abercrombie people yesterday. I believe that it went alright. But I'm not sure if i can really work there. I have to wear their clothes. I am not against their clothes. I'm just against their prices. The cheapest shirt is $19.50 & that was a tank top. I didn't even start to look at their jeans. I couldn't imagine. There is a reason that I need a job. Because I don't have money & they really accept me to buy their expense clothes to work there? I'll think about it, only if I really can't get any other job...


I also had an interview @ Aeropostale today & I believe that one went much better, considering that I got my proper clothes from back home today, right before the interview, so I felt better today. They never said that I had to wear their clothes but I really wouldn't mind wearing them, considering that they are extremely cheaper (& they have graphic tees). Not only that but at A&F, the clothes had to be in season. To be, who really cares? They look good so that's all that really matters to me. But apparently it means a lot to them than me...

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com